Today EcoWolf would like to share another useful habit with the Eco Pack: visiting the flea market. Before going on a trip why not check whether there are any flea markets at your destination? If there are, then make sure to pay them a visit because at flea markets you’ll find not only interior-design masterpieces but also delicious local produce.
Are you tired of buying goods that break two months after purchase? An excellent solution is to find the things you need at flea markets. If they’ve stood the test of the time and already changed hands several times, then you can be pretty confident that such products are well-built and will continue serve you for a very long time. Not only that, but it’s likely that such items will boast at least a dash of uniqueness, generating interest and maybe even a hint of envy among your friends.
Treasure trove of old and new
Some of Eco Wolf’s favorite interior and household items were found at such markets. That’s why we can confidently say that they sell not only “old junk” with the familiar mothball smell, but also real masterpieces (the main way to find such treasures is to stay alert and open ).
Where can I find flea markets?
First of all, there are several web-sites that present all the necessary information about flea markets (working days, hours, and locations):
- https://www.fleamapket.com/ – an English-language site with navigation and design similar to AirBnB’s. This is a user-friendly database of flea markets all over the world, featuring integrated maps, photos, and short reviews.
- Vides-Grenier.org – a cozy, old-school, French-language site where you can find the timetable and addresses of flea markets in francophone countries in Europe.
You can also find out about flea markets in selected countries from the following materials:
- The best flea markets in Russia
- An amazing photo report from the huge flea market in Nyon, which is held on every last Sunday of the month (this month it’s on December 31!) on the waterfront of Lake Geneva
- The most famous flea market in Ukraine (check out their website)
- All addresses of flea markets in Berlin
- All addresses of flea markets in London
- The best flea markets in the USA
- Flea market on Dry Bridge in Tbilisi (mentioned in all guidebooks on the Caucasus)
- Announcement of an annual event to be held in April 2018 in Paris: designer furniture and clothing made from 1950s to 2000s .